Our revolutionary aluminum pressure casting processoffers a number of important benefits including:
· Customization:It facilitates the attainment of complex designs and forms, making it easy tocustomize the casting to specific manufacturing processes.
· Higherrates: Aluminum alloy die castings enable parts to be manufactured at a muchhigher rate than other metal alloys. Robotic die cast work cells are also usedto increase production efficiency.
· Lightweightstrength: Aluminum castings offer the highly valued combination of light weightand superior strength.
· Low cost:Aluminum die cast parts are typically less expensive than other metal alloys.
· Versatileand resistant to corrosion: Aluminum castings are extremely versatile and offerexcellent resistance against corrosion.
sign up for the latest catalogue, new design and promotion